Software Engineer (Development)
This position is for Storage/Networking Engineers focusing on NAS Storage related new product development.
Engineers who are interested in working on new product development in networking and/or storage and/or filesystem space involving file system features, network protocols, clustering and security.
The ideal candidate comes with hands-on experience on Storage and/or Networking areas with good exposure to development processes. Strong verbal and written communication skills is a plus.
Required Skills & Experience:
Ideally 3-10 Years of solid experience working on development of Storage and/or Networking Systems
Good understanding of NAS protocols (NFS, SMB/CIFS), Storage Subsystems, Network Transport Layer and Clustering.
Experience with C/C++, standard Unix/Linux BSD socket APIs
Familiar with Windows Active Directory domain protocols such as DCE/RPC, Kerberos, and LDAP
Understand issues around performance and scalability under heavy loads
Business Development Analyst
As a Business Development Analyst, you’ll be responsible for building up a business through gaining new customers and accounts. You will have to work with clients in International markets – primarily US & Europe.
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining business opportunities. Assisting in negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating clients’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Administering accounts and writing reports
- Providing management with market feedback.
Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering or MBA